miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2009

My experiences during the first term of 2009

Well, the first term was very stressful because I had to study difficults things and I didn´t have a good mental preparation to begin the semestrer. I had some healthy problems and this damage me in this aspect. I had to pass Organizal Design, Behaviour human in organizations, Politic Sciencie, Investigation social technics, Public sector`s economy and Managment accounting. I did many works its was a good evaluation. I pass everything with too much effort.
On the other hand, I practice sports activities like pilates and aerobics excercises and it was really healthy for my body and my mind because I was able to concentrate in the stessful moments.
But, not also was bad o difficult. Not all the time I felt dissapointed. I had good moments too, like to go to the cinema with friends. I watch Up and Harry Potter 6. I enjoined too much this visit. Also, I met with all friends, School friends I talk with them a long time. We speak about our lifes like the studies, the family, good news and in one case a bad new. We also went to a disco to dance a short time because we want to speak more!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario