miércoles, 2 de septiembre de 2009

Countries

I think that traveling is a very good idea to know different cultures. It´s better than knowing places or countries by pictures or encyclopedia.The idea is to be able to feel as if time is going back, like if I can live this past period.
I would like to know all historic buildings in the world like the Great Chinese Wall. It was created to protect different kingdoms or dynasties of the invaders. Today, if you go to China, you should visit the Great Wall. It´s an unforgettable place.
Another place could be Greece, in special the Parthenon and the places that walked the first philosophers like Efeso and Elea birthplace of our civilization. Also, I`d like to see the gods and goddess sculptures and take many photos to show to my family and friends.
I think that Amsterdam is a another great place to walk and enjoy the fresh air of their impressive rivers and chanels. It´s possible to admire their beautiful amazing, walking over the bridges. The original architecture is concentrated in a little surface. I would`t like to know just the landscape. For this reason, I`d like to visit the museums and see with my eyes the original Van Gogh art or the Rembrandt art , not copies at Amsterdam Museum or Van Gogh Museum, by the way, the people are very tolerant and they`re open minded, so I don´t belive that I could have any kinds of problems like a bad service in a restaurant, for example, because they respect the diversity and the tourists.
Obviously, I can`t leave the idea of visiting Paris! It´s the most cosmopolitan place in the world and It´ll be great to know more about their culture like museums, walk along the Sena, take a coffe and talk about life with the intelectuals (is a dream) and bohemian people.

2 comentarios:

  1. I think is very necessary to visit different countries,because is interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Amsterdam!
    There is one of the places that I'll go where I finish my career.

    ResponderEliminar